Our programs are available throughout the year; programs will start every Monday of each week and will extend depending on the length of stay of chosen program. Volunteers that apply after a start date will be moved to the following start date; due to the volume of volunteers applying we will try our best to accommodate you. It is recommended to apply as soon as possible in order to book a spot within the. This is due to:
- Some programs work around the professionals´ availability, climate changes, and also the length of time it take to obtain a visa (depending on your country of origin). Some can take as little as two weeks to process.
- Having time to prepare for your trip overseas, will help us advise you more on your trip preparations and give us a clear view of what your program should focus on.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible to reserve your spot. Our staff is available 24/7 for any concerns or issues throughout the application process, please feel free to contact us at the following:
- Programs abroad working hours are from 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Saturday. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Below are the contacts provided:
- If we do not response, please leave us a message at the following email: [email protected]
- We will response as soon as possible.
- Local Time Zone- Peru, Cusco or Eastern time (NYC)
- Programs Abroad office address: Av. Cultura 822, Wanchaq –Cusco, Perú