Interns will get to assist local chefs within restaurants, hotels, events and more. They will help in routine preparation of foods and learn about the local cuisine.
- University students should be enrolled in the culinary arts field
- Have an avid interest in culinary arts
Interns will a passion to learn different types of world cuisines as well as learn culinary work ethics in other countries are welcome to join our internships.Our internships are focused on learning the many techniques around the world within culinary arts- Interns will not only learn how to work within different environments but also learn about different types of cuisine and the various ways in preparing them.
From the start of the application process to the end of your internship overseas, we support interns throughout the help of the volunteer advisor. A volunteer advisor will place an intern into an internship program. Interns will be able to have access to many benefits and information through their volunteer advisor. Support is available 24/7 by phone or in person (depending on the situation).
Interns will have gained the experience with culinary arts field by the end of their internships. They will be able to apply these skills to their practice while in school or while on the job. Culinary art professionals are always welcomed to join our internships and also help interns gain a better understanding and view of the culinary arts world.
- Our internship programs are available year-round in different locations worldwide.
- Changes to internship programs will depend on local holidays, doctor’s availability, and climate (such as rainy season in a specific region).
- For more information on starting dates for a specific location, please contact us.
- If you are enrolled or have an application in progress, you can also contact your intern advisor as well.