Interns will work with tour operators, hotels, and hostels. Interns will help in social media management, marketing, website development, translation in many languages, customer service, and more.
- University students should be enrolled in hospitality or tourism fields.
- Have an avid interest in the tourism or hospitality fields
Our internships in the hospitality and tourism fields cater to helping interns view the world differently. Interns will get to work within many distinct places such as tour agencies/operators, hotels, and hostels. Interns will gain experience through the various work tasks they will do, which will be centered on the following: social media management, translating, customer service, website improvement and more.
From the start of the application process to the end of your internship overseas, we support interns throughout the help of the volunteer advisor. A volunteer advisor will place an intern into an internship program. Interns will be able to have access to many benefits and information through their volunteer advisor. Support is available 24/7 by phone or in person (depending on the situation).
Interns will have gained the experience in the hospitality/tourism field by the end of their internships. They will be able to apply these skills to their practice while in school or while on the job. Hospitality/ tourism professionals are always welcomed to join our internships and also help interns gain a better understanding and view of the travel world.
- Our internship programs are available year-round in different locations worldwide.
- Changes to internship programs will depend on local holidays, doctor’s availability, and climate (such as rainy season in a specific region).
- For more information on starting dates for a specific location, please contact us.
- If you are enrolled or have an application in progress, you can also contact your volunteer advisor as well.