Interns will assist local professional veterinarians and their staff within clinics. Interns will help in routine treatments, caring for animals at local shelters, campaigns, among other activities related to veterinary and animal care.
- University students should be enrolled in Veterinary or Animal Care Program
- Have an avid interest in veterinary or animal care fields.
Our internships are focused on interns wanting to learn more about veterinary or the animal care field. Our internships are made to create a unique experience while learning about your chosen field of study with professionals within the field. Interns will work within local clinics, veterinary/animal care campaigns, and spread awareness to the locals.
From the start of the application process to the end of your internship overseas, we support interns throughout the help of the volunteer advisor. A volunteer advisor will place an intern into an internship program. Interns will be able to have access to many benefits and information through their volunteer advisor. Support is available 24/7 by phone or in person (depending on the situation).
Interns will have gained the experience with the veterinary/animal care field by the end of their internships. They will be able to apply these skills to their practice while in school or on the job. Veterinary professionals are always welcomed to join our internships and also help interns gain a better understanding and view of the animal world.
- Our internship programs are available year-round in different locations worldwide.
- Changes to internship programs will depend on local holidays, doctor’s availability, and climate (such as rainy season in a specific region).
- For more information on starting dates for a specific location, please contact us.
- If you are enrolled or have an application in progress, you can also contact your volunteer advisor as well.