Role: Volunteers within this program will be participating in construction projects to help improve or expand local institutions, hospitals, and in other areas that need help.
- Be 18 or older
- Have a strong interest in construction or renovation projects.
Basic infrastructure is an important part of communities in development.Volunteers will be helping local professionals build the foundations of many projects for schools, hospitals, and community outreach projects.Volunteers will also help complete projects with basic tasks such as painting, plastering and more.
What other requirements do I need?
Apart from the basic requirements above, we do not have any other requirements for working within construction. However, we do recommend you are open to the following:
- Knowing the local language is imperative to be able to communicate.
- Volunteers need to be open to new construction methods and working with locals
- Be creative in how you will do your role.
- Always be respectful and professional towards everyone you come into contact with while doing your job
- Be open to working as a team with local professionals
- Never remove any tools or supply from your area without supervisor permission.
Our programs are available year-round in different locations worldwide. Changes to programs will depend on local holidays and climate (such as rainy season in a specific region). For more information on starting dates for a specific location, please contact us at the following: If you have enrolled or have an application in progress, you can contact your volunteer advisor.