Role: Volunteers will shadow physical education teachers and help local sports’ students enhance their skills.
- Be in good physical condition and motivated
- Have a strong interest working in sports field
- Be 18 or older
Volunteers will be shadowing physical education teachers within local high-performance centers or institutions.The students, our volunteers will be working with are participating in a special government program to help further their physical performance skills while being supported to attend schools, as they come from very low-income families.This program will help volunteers motivate and dedicate themselves to helping others.
What other requirements do I need?
Apart from the basic requirements above, we do not have any other requirements for working within sports. However, we do recommend you are open to the following:
- Knowing the local language is imperative to be able to communicate.
- Volunteers need to be respectful and patient with their students
- Be creative in how you will do your role.
- Be open to working as a team with local professionals
Our programs are available year-round in different locations worldwide. Changes to programs will depend on local holidays and climate (such as rainy season in a specific region). For more information on starting dates for a specific location, please contact us at the following: If you have enrolled or have an application in progress, you can contact your volunteer advisor.